Nadia Gym Registration
All club members must register with Nadia Gym.
The following information is required:
Personal Details of Member
- Full Name of Child
- Date of Birth
- Names of Parents/Guardians
- Home & Mobile Telephone
- Email address
- Confirmation that the child has no medical condition that precludes them from participating in a gymnastics programme
- State any medication
- Describe any relevant medical condition
- List any allergies, reaction and treatment
- Give medical history
Parents must sign the participation agreement
Gymnastics and trampoline activities have an inherent risk of injury and although the club will endeavour to minimise any risk, accidents may still happen. It is incumbent on all members to abide by the safety rules and codes of conduct at all times. The participant/parent are required to ensure that the member is physically fit and healthy to participate and will adhere to the safety rules and code of conduct.
Parents have the option of signing the photographic consent clause
I hereby consent to, and authorise, the use and reproduction by Nadia Gymnastics Club, of any photographs and/or videos that have been taken of me and/or my child(ren) for any purpose, without compensation to me.
All negatives and positives, together with the prints, are owned by the Club. The Club reserves the right to use the photographs and/or videos in any of its print or electronic publications.
I hereby acknowledge that I have read and understand the terms of this release.
Parents and gymnasts must accept the policies of Nadia gym
Nadia Gym Membership
All registered users of Nadia gym must pay the appropriate annual membership fee.
The annual membership fee is to be included with registration and is effective until 31st August annually.
A half year membership fee is applied for anyone who joins the Gym in February or later.
Pre school gym €35.00
Recreational Family €75.00
- Beginners may become temporary members for the first month, the balance payable at the beginning of the second month
- Family Membership covers any number of children from one family
- Competitive Family €60.00 + €30.00 for additional competitive child or €25.00 for additional recreational child